Man's bestfriend

Man's bestfriend
Look a likes.

Friday, April 13, 2012

The Hobo Hoodie


After seeing some of the cool stuff that is made up in Duluth, Minnesota by Empire Canvas Works,  I decided to try my hand and sewing up my own version of the Boreal Shirt.  I found some 100% Russian  wool army blankets at Fleet Farm so I bought two of them and picked up a Anorak pattern from Rocky Woods Outdoor Fabrics.  A little buckskin and a few modifications later this is what I came up with.  The weather has been so nice lately that I didn't think that I would get a chance to wear it until next fall, but good old Minnesota came through once again and I was able to wear it once this week while trying to stay warm at my son's baseball game.

2 comments:

  1. I think that will fit In nicely on the next year man trip LOL....Great job Mark better keep your day job just In case...Next month Almonzo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which pattern did you purchase?

    ReplyDelete