Man's bestfriend

Man's bestfriend
Look a likes.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Exploration












We spent most of the day Saturday exploring the river flats south of Hastings, MN..  It doesn't take a lot of effort to find some very remote feeling places within a 25 mile radius of the Twin Cities.  Riding through a little farm land quickly brought us to the Vermillion and Mississippi Rivers bottoms.  The past years flood left some interesting treasures for the days adventure ride.  We stopped several times to fully partake in the alternate activities i.e...boulder throwing, ice biking, log rolling, and even some hobo camp exploring.  All in all it was an awesome day spent outdoors enjoying God's creation and some of man's too.

2 comments:

  1. Mark I could not have had a better time the day was sweet so much fun I'm still high from It..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Bro Mark can you help me out with the ride up next weekend ?? Here's my cell 952-688-8587 [Steve] I do not have your Ph...Maybe a REI run If you have some time I can go anytime...

    ReplyDelete